By James Powell
- Provides an obtainable advent to community technology that's compatible for a large audience
- Devotes a number of chapters to a survey of the way graph conception has been utilized in a few clinical data-driven disciplines
- Explores how graph thought may reduction library and data scientists
Read Online or Download A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
Ideas of Transaction Processing is a complete consultant to constructing functions, designing platforms, and comparing engineering items. The ebook offers distinct discussions of the interior workings of transaction processing structures, and it discusses how those structures paintings and the way top to make use of them.
You should make experience of huge quantities of knowledge, and whereas the concept of “agile information warehousing might seem tough, it might probably yield up to a 3-to-1 velocity virtue whereas slicing undertaking charges in part. deliver this powerful strategy to your company with the knowledge of agile info warehousing specialist Ralph Hughes.
Wisdom and knowledge are one of the greatest resources of businesses and organisations. in spite of the fact that, successfully handling, keeping, getting access to, and reusing this intangible treasure is tough. details overload makes it tricky to target the knowledge that truly issues; the truth that a lot company wisdom simply is living in staff’ heads heavily hampers reuse.
Learn the way you could placed the positive factors of OpenStack to paintings within the genuine international during this finished pathAbout This BookHarness the skills of skilled OpenStack directors and architectsLearn the right way to set up, configure, and deal with the entire OpenStack center initiatives together with themes on item garage, Block garage, and Neutron Networking providers comparable to LBaaS and FWaaSGet larger built to troubleshoot and resolve universal difficulties in functionality, availability, and automation that confront production-ready OpenStack environmentsWho This booklet Is ForThis path is in case you are new to OpenStack who are looking to research the cloud networking basics and start with OpenStack networking.
- iPhone and iOS Forensics: Investigation, Analysis and Mobile Security for Apple iPhone, iPad and iOS Devices
- EJB 3.0 Database Persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: LITE
- Information Retrieval Architecture and Algorithms
- Introduction to Data Compression (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Multimedia Information and Systems)
- Satellite Data Compression
Extra resources for A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series)
A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) by James Powell